Monday 1 November 2021

Whats For Dinner ~ Meal Plan Monday

How was your Halloween? MrD and I dont decorate or dress up but we love to see little ones in their amazing costumes. It was our first Halloween in a real neighborhood and we were overwhelmed by so many kids I had to turn all the lights off for 10 minutes while poor MrD had to go on a candy hunt around the local stores.We will be better prepared next year ...and I may even dress up myself.

So its a new Monday.. new week.. new month.. and just over 50 days til Christmas. Its coming fast.. and I love it...and some of my friends are decorating already. But I like to deal with things in order... and I cant get my head around mixing Autumn and Christmas decor... Although I will say... one friend has a Fall porch and garden... and a winter wonderland living room, dining room and kitchen... and it looks beautiful. But for now..its a no no.... but the day after Thanksgiving... Boom!. And then it will all have to be done by Dec 3rd... ready to switch on the lights in memory of Mum.

But saying that.. I will be doing some Christmas prep. This year I will be making my own mincemeat for pies.. baking a small Christmas fruit cake.. and a homemade Christmas Pudding. They have to be done asap as the flavours have to mature. I have the ingredients so they will be done by the end of the week...

I may even play some Christmas music... just to get in the mood... and to drown out the hammering on the roof...

Have a great week x

Weekly Plan - 1st November 2021

Monday             Leftover Chicken, Mashed Potato, Cabbage, Stuffing from yesterday

Tuesday             Chicken Burritos

Wednesday        Fish Sticks, Fries, Coleslaw (Hubby Request)

Thursday           
American Goulash

Friday                
Pizza Night 

Saturday            Steak Sandwiches

Sunday               Tuscan Chicken Mac and Cheese



No comments:

Post a Comment