Monday 8 November 2021

Whats For Dinner.. Meal Plan Monday

So... my amazing hubby managed to fix my sewing machine.... and even put it back together without leaving a screw behind. It was totally seized up... and just needed a good oiling. Fingers crossed thats all that was wrong as I have a few projects lined up.

The roof is still not progressing.... No one turned up Saturday... or this morning... although the shingles have been delivered. Im counting on their word that it will be done by Thanksgiving... but its a lesson learned.

In the kitchen this week Im still thinking ahead to Christmas.. so Im plan to make my mincemeat for mince pies that I didnt get round to last week. I havent found a British store nearby to buy suet...so this year Im experimenting with Crisco which I have been told is a good substitute. This week I have a couple of doctors appointments.. a mammogram late on Thursday so a crock pot recipe is on the menu... and Friday its earlier... so we can still have pizza.

Time to try out the sewing machine...have a great week

Weekly Plan - 8th November 2021

Monday             Boneless Pork Ribs, Loaded Mashed Potato, Baked Beans

Tuesday             Chicken Frajitas, Refried Beans

Wednesday        Pork Afritada

Thursday           
Slow Cooker Beef Stew, Cabbage

Friday                Pizza Night 

Saturday            Steak Sandwiches (because they went down a treat last week)

Sunday               Nachos

1 comment:

  1. Your meal plan for the week sounds great. That slow cooker beef stew would be tasty, maybe I should buy a slow cooker.

    ReplyDelete