Tuesday 23 November 2021

Happy Birthday Little H...

A Very Happy 8th Birthday to my the first of my Greatest Blessings...the cool dude that made me a nana.
Little H....the day you were born there was a massive thunderstorm and the bridges leading off our island were closed due to gale force winds. I paced the floor for hours waiting for the phone call to say you had arrived..... then I cried... When they put you in my arms I felt that I had been waiting for you all my life. My heart was full to bursting and I was totally smitten
You are soooo wickedly funny .. have the biggest smile and the kindest heart. You are clever... talented... and so eager to learn.It's been too long since I saw you in person.. but I love our weekly Facetime chats.and you teach me so much. You used to educate me in all things dinosaur....and how to bake a cake. Now its the latest computer game which you patiently expain to this old bird

Little H .. 
I am so very very proud of the amazing young man you are turning into. 
Dont ever change. 

Love you very much xx

1 comment: