Friday 26 November 2021

Dinner and Done...

We had a lovely Thanksgiving day...gave thanks for our many Blessings... and ate so much I thought I would pop. Dinner was a great success.. with only one mishap... I over baked the sausages wrapped in bacon.. and they were a bit...shall we say... crunchy. With so much food left over I won’t have to cook until Monday...and beyond!
But now Thanksgiving is behind us… I can now channel my inner child and slip into my favorite season of the year..
Guess what I’m doing today…

Love and Hugs
Phoebe x

4 comments:

  1. We also had a great Thanksgiving and also had a little mishap:) My Mac-n-cheese was a tad dry. I reheated it last night with some melted Velveeta and it was yummy the second time around:) Have fun putting the tree up, mine is done and I am thankful! Have a wonderfully blessed weekend dear friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, you may put up the tree now, grin. Have a beautiful weekend, friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had a nice day. And yes - our tree is up!

    ReplyDelete