Monday 22 November 2021

Whats For Dinner ~ Meal Plan Monday...


Happy Thanksgiving week... and the push towards Turkey Day. Seeing as theres only two of us.. Im determined not to cook too much food.. but I cant promise. 

This week is going to go fast. I always do a big clean at the beginning of the week.. so I can concentrate on the cooking prep. Tomorrow I have a doctors appointment for all my test results... but I know everything will be fine. Then Wednesday MrD is go into work extra early..so he can beat the traffic home. That evening we will be going to a Service of Thanksgiving at our church.. which Im really looking forward to.

Foodwise.. well the star of the show...the turkey.. is defrosting nicely. Tomorrow is my baking day.. bread... an apple pie, some fudgy brownies and Cranberry Oatmeal Cookies are on the list. I will make the stuffing and prep the rest of the food on Wednesday and keep in the fridge. If everything goes to plan.. Thankgiving day will be stress free.. and I can enjoy the day with MrD

But is it bad of me to be excited for Friday to come...so I can start changing out all the Fall decor...and begin putting up the Christmas tree. I love this time of year!

Here's this weeks..very simple..menu

Weekly Plan - 22nd November 2021

Monday              Chicken Biscuit Bake, Mixed Veg

Tuesday              Sausage, Mashed Potatoes, Peas and Onion Gravy

Wednesday         Spaghetti Bolognese and Garlic Bread

Thursday           
Thanksgiving

Friday                 Leftovers

Saturday            Turkey curry, Rice and Naan Bread

Sunday               Ham, Eggs. Fries and Peas

No comments:

Post a Comment