Friday 26 February 2021

Friday Fun ?????

So... MrD and I finally made it to the DMV so I could renew my ID card..and he could do what he needed to do. And what a fun three hour visit it was too. The line was huge when we arrived at 7.30..even though it didnt open til 8am.. But its done now... and I know who I am again..and I will have an ID photo with hair.. and wrinkles!
Ive hardly eaten today.. After  having to fast yesterday.. MrD took me for a steak dinner last night... which was delicious..within my calories but far too heavy and greasy for me.. My tummy has been suffering all day... very uncomfortable and bloated.
I hope its better for tomorrow as we have plans...plus its weigh in day..and Im having my monthly photos taken. Fingers crossed for good results all around


And just finally.. I would like to say goodbye to my Uncle Brian in the Uk who passed away from C19 at the end of January and whose scaled back funeral was finally held today... with very few mourners allowed. My Dads sister before Christmas...and now Mums big brother. This virus has a lot to answer for. 
But may they rest in Peace.. and it brings comfort to know they are now home

Love and Hugs
Phoebe x

No comments:

Post a Comment