Saturday 13 February 2021

Weigh on Down.... Week 6

Weigh in Done... and I Did It!

The first goal I set myself when I started my "diet" on January 4th.. was to lose 20lbs by Valentines Day. It was a bit of a reach... and I knew I had to be committed to my eating..and walking. And seriously..I didnt think I would stick to it.... but...
This morning I was weighed and Ive lost another 2.6lb... meaning thats 20.4lbs in total...and I couldnt be happier.
Time to think of a new milestone goal to aim for. It has to be realistic...as I know the weight loss will slow down. But its another week closer to buying that wedding outfit...and I have it in my sights..
So to celebrate my 20lbs weight loss....and because tomorrow is Valentines Day but we have church... MrD took me out for a lovely lunch at our local Applebees which has outdoor dining. I thought I would be safe food wise as the menu is calorie counted.. I was looking forward to having the Bourbon Chicken and Shrimp..but they have changed it..Instead of serving with crispy potatoes..it now comes with Garlic Mash...increasing the calories by 160 calories!! Why oh Why Applebee's??? Anyway...I had it anyway... and it was delicious...tho I left half the mash...just in case..
Btw.. Mr D and I dont really celebrate Valentines... and thats down to me. I celebrate being married to my Forever Valentine every day... I am so blessed and so thankful..

 Love and Hugs
Phoebe x

No comments:

Post a Comment