Monday 15 February 2021

Whats For Dinner ~ Meal Plan Monday..


I hope everyone had a wonderful Valentines Day

MrD and I had a bit of a lazy day.. which I dont mind as I love being with this guy. He did take me out for coffee after church tho... and I had an Almond Milk Latte...(no idea how many calories) and resisted having a taste of MrD's chocolate croissant.. But boy did it look good!

I was up early this morning as we are having the carpets cleaned... and hes due to arrive any time now.. Apart from that..there's nothing much happening.. just concentrate on my eating and doing a lot of walking. All very uninteresting.

That being said...here's this weeks dinner menu..

 Weekly Plan - 15th February 2021

Monday              Crockpot Chicken, Onions,Carrots and Potatoes, Cabbage

Tuesday 
             Shrimp Frajitas, Spanish
  Rice 

Wednesday  
       Breakfast for Dinner


Thursday            Spaghetti and Meatballs

Friday                 Phoebe's Phoney Pizza

Saturday             Leftovers

Sunday                Grilled Chicken Burgers

No comments:

Post a Comment