Saturday 20 February 2021

Another Good One...Weigh In Week 7


Weekend Weigh in 7... and... I lost another 2lb.

Its been a difficult week.. with terrible food cravings and sturuggling not to empty the Ice Cream section in the Supermarket.
But I worked through it and this weeks total brings me to 22lb off in less than two months. Im well on my way to losing the weight I gained after moving to the US. Im so chuffed.

All in all... its been a good day... and apart from a walk around the mall this morningwith MrD ..a bit of a lazy one.

I did however have a long and meaningful converstion with this little guy about the educational merits and deep meaning of "Ben and Holly"... Not really but he did share his water with me... hes so generous...lol   

Here's to another good week 

Love and Hugs
Phoebe x

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your weight loss, you are doing great. I struggle with my weight so I know how hard it is. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're doing so amazingly well with losing weight. I'm sure it's hard to cope with the cravings but you're a strong-willed person and can do what you set out to do. Take care

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cutie grandson!
    Good for you on the weight loss! I'm working on it too, but it's a slow go.

    ReplyDelete