Friday 12 February 2021

Rainy Days and Fridays....

This morning was quite rainy but I still went out for a three hour walk ..which included a walk to the UPS store to return the old phone and to the Post Office to mail those hearts I made. I was supposed to do that yesterday..but a few things cropped up... including a leak under the kitchen sink..(what a mess)
So the two hearts I mailed today make my total sales to seventy five....fifty seven through Etsy.. One I can show...
the other is hidden in that little bag as its a custom order for a gift. Im so grateful for everyones support. The reviews I get are wonderful..and warms my heart. 
Not bad for a girl who failed needlework in school...maybe I shouldnt have admitted that...My work was ok..I was just a terrible procrastinator and never finished in time. Its a flaw I struggle with still! 
Mind you... I failed cookery too... twice. Well I mean... could you write an essay on the uses of aluminium foil in the kithen. Just let me take some flowers to photograph...or give me a pan and let me cook!

Love and Hugs
Phoebe x



No comments:

Post a Comment