Monday 1 February 2021

Whats for Dinner ~ Meal Plan Monday...


Happy February!... or as I like to call it.. Fit..You.ary. My weight loss in January has certainly given me a much needed boost and my positivity is soaring.
 
I have already been on my walk.. that hill is getting a lot easier to climb... tho it still leaves me breathless. Coming down is a lot easier I can tell you.

So today is laundry and ironing day.. I need to sort out a couple of recipes for my Calorie Counted Kitchen. I have already got delicious recipes for todays Shrimp and Wednesdays Beef Strogonoff.. I also have a new heart order to complete. I think this will keep me out of the fridge for a bit! Got to be careful with my portion sizes today tho as the kitchen scale has broken and the new one isnt getting here til tomorrow. Guesstimating is not good

By the way...if you would like to join me on my journey...I would love your company And please and please let me know if you are already 'travelling' and how its going. 

Here's this weeks dinner menu

Weekly Plan - 1st February 2021

Monday              Honey Garlic Shrimp. Rice. Asparagus, Broccoli

Tuesday 
             Chicken Taco Salad, Spanish Rice

Wednesday  
      Beef Strogonoff


Thursday            Citrus Chicken, Jacket Potato, Coleslaw, Salad

Friday                 Pizza

Saturday             Dinner with Friends

Sunday                Pork Chops, Baby Red Potatoes. Carrots, Cabbage

No comments:

Post a Comment