Saturday 6 February 2021

Weigh In and a Treat... Week 5


First my weigh in is  done... and another pound off..

I didnt quite reach my 2lb goal..which is a bit disappointing cos I worked hard this week.. I will just work harder for next time.
Still...a loss is a loss and I will take it..Plus Im wearing a new smaller size trouser so Im happy
Outdoor dining is now allowed again in California. MrD and I took a drive out to Ontario to meet two friends who we havent seen for a couple of years and have lunch at a Mexican Restaurant.
It was wonderful to catch up.... plus many congratulations to Maite and Primo who surprised us with the news that they are expecting ...twins!! Two more little people to spoil!
As to the food..it was delicious.. but absolutely no nutritional values on the menu..so I have no idea how many calories I ate... I opted for grilled fish and shrimp... tho I gave the ones wrapped in bacon to MrD. I left the refried beans..ate half the rice and guacamole.. and a couple of tastes of the potato salad. It was very tasty... 
although.. Im not too sure what to think about Primo's meal..

Love and Hugs
Phoebe x



No comments:

Post a Comment