Tuesday 23 February 2021

Spring on my Mind...

Im really tired tonight..so just a quick recap before I have an early night.
Yesterday I took my little shopping trolley to the local market and I came back with quite a haul... all really fresh..and for a fraction of the Walmart price. Some I will use this week.. the rest I will freeze...like the carrots and celery Im making into soup bags for the freezer.
I had a lovely walk this morning..
Spring is definitely on its way.. 
I could hear a bird chirping beautifully.. but I have no clue where he was hiding.
And finally.. I got myself dolled up.. and got all the documents organised ready for a photo ID at the DMV.. and Mr D went into work at 3am so he could finish two hours early to go with me... but what a waste of time. We got there..and the line to get in stretched not once..but twice round the car (I kid you not.) So we are going to try again on Friday

Good thing I know who I am.... (wink)

Love and Hugs
Phoebe x

3 comments:

  1. Oh no on the DMV. My license and sons license expires on our Birthdays next month...had to make appointments, still no walk ins allowed here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your flowers really make me jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry that your trip to the DMV was a bust I hope you have better luck on Friday. Your vegetables look so fresh, what a good find!

    ReplyDelete