Monday 8 February 2021

Whats for Dinner ~ Meal Plan Monday


And so begins another week. Not much happening right now..

Food wise...I climbed right back on that pony and Im on track again. Saturday did no damage to my resolve..and I actually dont think I did too badly and handled a restaurant visit pretty good..

My phone got messed up so I had to have a new one.. I then had a blond moment and lost most of my photos..including those from the last couple of days. Im such and idiot sometimes

Mr D and I dont really celebrate Valentines Day. Every day is special in our house...lol. But we will be going out for dinner on Saturday so thats something to look forward to.

Lots of tasty meals are planned this week... calorie counted.. portion controlled and healthier options...of course.. so hopefully it will be a good week

Heres this weeks dinner menu..

Weekly Plan - 8th February 2021

Monday              Shrimp and Asparagus Stir Fry

Tuesday 
             Chicken Frijitas

Wednesday  
       H
am, Tator Tots, Poached Eggs and Peas

Thursday            Pork Fillets in BBQ Sauce, Baked Potatoes, Salad

Friday                 Phoebe's Phoney Pizza

Saturday             Out for Valentines Dinner

Sunday                Teriyaki Turkey Burgers

No comments:

Post a Comment