Monday 9 September 2024

Monday September 9th

Our last day in Spokane.. and while MrD went to catch up with an old friend… I was treated to visit to a proper quilting store with my sister in law.
MrD had said if there was something I liked and couldn’t live without.. just get it.. 
for goodness sake.. it’s fabric dear hubby.. so I had to buy something. 
Im very impressed at my restraint...
After a fond farewell to Mom… with a promise to try and get back to see her soon.. we were on the road home again
Past glittering lakes..
Vast wilderness..
And flowing rivers.
Then it was over the bridge again and into Oregon
With its trees…
more trees..
and even more tree...with the occasional babbling brook
Until finally..as the sun went down..we got to our hotel in Oregon

Tomorrow is our final  push and we will be home..

Love and Hugs
Phoebe x

No comments:

Post a Comment