Monday 5 November 2018

Whats For Dinner? ~ Meal Plan Monday

I'm feeling so much better...so thank you for all your well wishes. Next time I start with the sniffles...I shall take notice of the early symptom's and nip it in the bud. Why is it as wives and mothers we always tell our families to look after themselves and dose themselves accordingly but never think to do it ourselves?

Dinners this week are easy. As I was ill over the weekend.. I have a chicken to use up. So yesterdays roast dinner is moved to today... and the leftover meat will be used for a Cheesy Chicken casserole on Wednesday. Tuesdays dinner is a slow cooker stew. I have no idea what time we are eating as my doctor has booked me in for a mammogram.. (ladies...when did you last have one?) and also hubby is going to vote. I'm not going to talk politics on my blog... everyone is entitled to their political opinion.... and I really don't want heated debates on my page. As a new immigrant I haven't yet got the right to vote... but if I could.. I would certainly do so according to my values.

All this leads up to the highlight of the week .. Saturday and the Sugar Plum Christmas Craft Fair... and I cant wait. Hubby on the other hand is a little less enthusiastic....... 

Have a wonderful week... Heres this weeks menu


Weekly Plan - 5th November 2018
 
Monday             Chicken, Mashed Potatoes, Corn, Carrots


Tuesday             Beef and Vegetables Stew

Wednesday       Cheesy Chicken Casserole


Thursday           Spinach, Ham and Mushroom Omelette

Friday                
Vegetable Pizza

Saturday            Day Out with Hubby(Sugar Plum Craft Fair!! Woo Hoo!)

Sunday               Church Pot Luck


4 comments:

  1. Your menus always look good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mari..and please keep posting your recipes...Hubby is very grateful lol x

      Delete
  2. Well, we are blessed to have you here in the USA. And I have many friends who are from Canada and who are now legal American citizens.
    We voted early and Tuesday night we will be watching the returns. No matter what position we take on politics, we all need to pray for our country, our president, our leaders and for each other.....

    ReplyDelete