Saturday 24 November 2018

Saturday Snippets....

It was bits and bobs kinda day..

Little H's birthday continued with a trip to the Blue Planet Aquarium
it was lovely seeing photos of him and Little Miss together as we all live so far apart...
and he really takes his Big Cousin responsibilities seriously...
As for MrD and me... we had a light breakfast of cinnamon and raisin bagels..
and headed for the mall  to start a bit of Christmas shopping 
(no way were we going on Black Friday)
Fall Mornings in California are a bit different to Wales.....
of course I had to look at some festive decorations...
and buy a new one for the tree....
and I saw a perfect one for my walking companion...who adores Paris..
(light bulb moment...hmmmm)
As we were walking through the mall.. I spied Santa sitting by the Christmas tree
and my phone rang!
It was Miss C and Little Miss calling to say goodnight...
so I turned my phone round so she could see the man in red...
and her face said it all....
Next year I will take her to see Santa in person!
On the way home we called in the fabric store...yes I know...
but I got some cute fabric for my Christmas Apron..

Not a very exciting day...but I certainly enjoyed it...
Next week Christmas prep starts...

And I cant wait!!

Love and Hugs
Phoebe x

1 comment: