Tuesday 20 November 2018

Pre~Thanksgiving Walk...

I started the day with a colourful 5.30 am walk.. I need to at least show willing before I stuff myself with turkey over the next few days
It was definitely colder at 47 degrees...But just look at that sky! It was taken without a filter...honest!
There are still lots of flowers around..even tho its the end of November..
and I was so surprised to find a beautiful Narcisus. It reminded me so much of my home back in Wales where the daffodil is the national flower.
On the way back  I called in Walmart to get a last minute odds and ends.. and bumped into this lovely gentleman who was trying to find some cookie ingredients. And yes... that parrot is real

Everything is on track for Thursday. Im looking forward to spending a long weekend with MrD...starting tomorrow! I hope your Thanksgiving prepping is going to plan... Enjoy the time.. I know I will

Love and Hugs 
Phoebe x

2 comments:

  1. I have never seen a parrot on someone's shoulder in Walmart (or any other store!)!! Wow!! Wishing you and yours a blessed and happy Thanksgiving!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen a person walking with a hawk on her shoulder but that was outside. In a store? I've not seen anyone with a bird.
    Have a wonderful Thanksgiving with Mr. D.

    ReplyDelete