Tuesday 6 June 2017

So Bruised....

Two weeks after chemo and the bruises are finally starting to fade. Pardon the bad 4am photography.. but the bigger one is where they had trouble finding a vein..so kept jiggling the needle. The smaller one is where they eventually put in the chemo. The vein is still swollen, sore and a bit lumpy. Apparently thats common. Im guessing they will have to use the other arm on Thursday when I go for my pre chemo blood tests. Have I mentioned recently...I hate needles 😝😬 Im hoping my blood count will be ok as I have been fighting a slight cold and cough since Sunday...and my temperature hit 100 yesterday. 

Week three is supposed to be the best week health wise..so hubby has taken tomorrow off work and we are going to Universal Studios. When we went there when Miss C was here.. the clever guy paid a little extra for the tickets so we now have free yearly passes... and we only live 25 minutes away! Im well enough for the rides now and am looking forward to seeing Hogwarts from a different angle and not from a wheelchair. Soo please please.. cold go away!!

Have a great Tuesday...and dont forget to wear your Teal 

Love and Hugs 
Phoebe x

No comments:

Post a Comment