Tuesday 27 June 2017

One Step at a Time


Oh boy... the last few days have been bad. Since Friday I have spent the time sleeping...or hugging the toilet bowl....or sleeping hugging the sick bowl. The nausea and exhaustion have been incredible. But after four days...the I can now eat something without feeling icky... but food still tastes a bit strange. I am still very tired... so tired that a five minute walk outside in the fresh air..totally wiped me out! So time for another nap. I have never slept so much. I am so glad they are changing my chemo meds next time..because this one gives me so many side effects


But it could be worse...right?

So a big thank you for all your kind messages. They really mean a lot...and cheer me up no end. Hopefully I can be back to myself in the next few days

Love and Hugs
Phoebe x

1 comment: