Friday 2 June 2017

Running.....and Nose


So here is something very close to my heart... My gorgeous daughter and her friend Kim are literally getting off their butts and doing  the  Muddy Run for Cancer Research in Newcastle Uk .. Cancer has no respect for age or gender. We all know or will know someone who will be affected by this terrible disease. Indeed Kim lost her mum to this terrible disease. 
All their stuff has come and they are ready to go. Good luck Caroline and Kim 
As for me... Well its been a week of coping with an extremely sore, itchy, scab covered head. Yes a week after it started its still on going... and it was driving me insane!! But the new head medication which consists of bathing my head every half hour is helping so much I think I have turned a corner. I am feeling so much better. I think week three of the chemo cycle is the best for me. Im off to a Spaghetti Dinner Fundraiser with hubby and a few friends tomorrow. so I have made myself a Pink Polka Dot Head Scarf to cover the offending sores....but ohhh that nose. Its my mothers fault!! I may look a bugger in the scarf.. but hey.. I looove to look co ordinated. 

Now to find a matching pair of earrings 


Love and Hugs 
Phoebe x

No comments:

Post a Comment