Monday 12 June 2017

Happy Monday


Happy Monday...and for me the start of Chemo #3 week. Last week was pretty good...I felt great and really enjoyed our trip to Universal Studios. I was well enough to explore Hogwarts and go on all the the rides ...We did a lot of walking and I got pretty tired ..but seeing as we have year passes we will be going back soon.
I didnt take many pics of me.... Im looking pretty awful right now... the steroids are doing their job.. and my face and neck are getting very puffy. Headscarves dont help (And I was so proud about losing the weight and getting my cheekbones back!!) I had a phone call from Dr Phan last Friday. He has put me on a course of steroids (yes more!) to take before tomorrows chemo. We have a meeting with him this afternoon too.

Otherwise Im doing ok. The head is still itchy and scabby but there are only 3 or 4 sores left. I still get a bit tired but Im going on my daily walks. And my taste buds have changed!!. I could never manage spicy foods,, In fact when I first arrived in the US and hubby took me to Don Jose's... I ordered the burger. Now Im craving Mexican food all the time... especially Arroz Con Pollo...but still not tooooo spicy. Maybe thats why Im getting a chubby face again...lol 

Love and Hugs 
Phoebe x





No comments:

Post a Comment