Tuesday 15 March 2016

Vintage Car Love.....

Last Saturday, Hubby and I went to the 
Street Machine and Muscle Car Nationals
in Pamona

The weather started off a bit dull but after a couple of hours
it became quite warm and sunny

Mr D had sense and wore a hat...
I wish I had because the following day 
my face was incredibly red and sunburnt

 Still.. seeing so many wonderful cars..

 was worth it...

 There were so many...

 I couldnt choose a favourite..

One day...I would love to ride in one of these beauties..

 Maybe I could put one on my Santa List.

Love and Hugs
Phoebe x


3 comments:

  1. Oh my, my hubby and son would of loved this...and I love the Nomad (turquoise car)--that is my dream car. Thanks for the smiles. Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so different to anything we have here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun! I love the charm and individuality of those old cars.

    ReplyDelete