Monday 14 March 2016

Meal Plan...less Monday


Well...theres no menu plan this week. Hubby has decided he just wants to eat ready made, calorie counted meals and salads this week in an effort to lose his last couple of pounds. I guess that makes my job easier but Im going to miss cooking. Lets see how he does on Thursday..as its his birthday! No cake for him...(winks). And... he has a three day weekend. to get through. Saying that though...his will power has been incredible..and I take my hat off to him for the great job he done so far...what an inspiration!

Love and Hugs 
Phoebe x

6 comments:

  1. Well thats is nice for you i started yesterday no more junk and ive magaged to go through two days.. Yay for everyone.. A good fifty pound off would do me good. Happy new week with love Janice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of salads and fresh vegetables will work wonders!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's a St. Patrick's Day baby? How cool is that. Happy Birthday to your hubby. Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  4. My hat is off to him! I hope he succeeds at losing those few pounds. What are you going to eat? Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My hubby so needs to shed some weight. He's been down since his ankle/calf injury and I can tell he's gained a few pounds. Kudos to your hubby!!! Happy early birthday to him!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My little grand-daughter's birthday is also on the 17th. I love that she was born on St. Patrick's Day and her dad was born on Valentine's Day.

    ReplyDelete