Wednesday 2 March 2016

Sunday Stroll

Sundays are for spending time with the ones you love.

Last Sunday I spent a lovely day with Hubby

 After eating a delicious..yet surprisingly low cal 
breakfast at Norms...

 we took a drive out to Long Beach..
and took a stroll along Belmont Pier

and the beach

 I could stare at the ocean for hours..

Thats HMS Queen Mary in the far distance...

 And its surprising who you see sunbathing!!

 When we got home..Hubby presented me with a 
smooth heart shaped pebble he had found on the beach..
Hes such a sweetheart,,,

It was a lovely relaxing way to spend a few hours..
The mural I saw on a wall says it all

Love and Hugs
Phoebe x



6 comments:

  1. Loved strolling with you! I thought the heart shaped pebble was very romantic. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a delightful way to spend a day. Fancy seeing the Queen Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice photos. Now you've made me hungry for waffles!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun day! I love that your hubby found and shared the pebble. You better hang on to him!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a lovely day! Lucky you to visit the ocean!

    ReplyDelete