Monday 7 March 2016

Meal Plan Monday



Well...it was a very quiet weekend. Hubby spent it with the other woman in his life... the 1966 Chevelle he is restoring. It rained quite heavily..much needed in California...and its raining again now. So I had a nice relaxing time reading and stitching..and as it was Mothers day in the Uk yesterday, I got to skype with my children back home. Theres nothing special planned for this week...except Hubby was a bit disappointed as he thought it was his birthday this Thursday so he was taking Friday off. Unfortunately, his birthday isn't til next week...so he has to wait a bit longer for his long weekend.....
Have a great week everyone

Weekly Plan - March 7th

Monday             Steak, Potato Wedges, Peas and Sweetcorn


Tuesday             Mixed Grill..i.e Bacon, Sausage, Mushrooms,Tomatoes and Poached Eggs


Wednesday        Pork and Peach Kebabs, Vegetable Rice, Salad


Thursday           Honey Chicken, Potatoes, Asparagus


Friday                Salmon and Vegetable Kebabs, Baby Potato Salad


Saturday            
Spinach and Mushroom Pizza


Sunday               Eating Out


7 comments:

  1. Always nice to have something to look forward to. Your menu looks very good. Have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be over for thursday friday and saturday dinners, YUM!I've never forgot when my birthday is but I forget how old I am all the time!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmm, pork and peach kebabs sounds great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Phoebe, I had to come back to get your saying shedding for the wedding. My son gets married this August in Long Beach and I need to lose a few pounds.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So happy to visit with you Phoebe, what a lovely space you have here! I saw honey chicken on your menu - a favorite at our house for sure! Hope you have a wonderful week :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's wonderful what we can do with modern technology. Being able to visit with your family via skype is so awesome! Great meals for this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi phoebe,
    your meal plan sounds good.
    have a nice week,
    regina

    ReplyDelete