Friday 11 March 2016

Looking Back ~ Friday Foto Friends #19

Its Friday again ...
so I'm joining with Deb at Breathing in Grace
for this weeks Friday Foto Friends..


As I said in a previous post...I've been looking through old photos to put in some new frames. I came across some photos taken exactly two years ago... on one of my daily walks back home in Wales. What a difference...

 I would walk down the country lanes..

 Looking at all the buds starting to grow...

 and all the beautiful daffodils.

Of course being Wales we had lots of rain...

 lots of sheep...

and a beautiful coastline..

I miss it so much...
but I wouldn't change my life now for the world

Love and Hugs
Phoebe x


8 comments:

  1. I enjoyed my walk through your beautiful country side.
    Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, wow...Beautiful scenery. Love the rock wall....the water picture....but especially the sheep. What a blessing to have lived there. Thanks for joining in today...have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these photos. As you can tell, with the names Jones, my husband's family is from Wales and we have always wanted to go there....maybe one day. Thanks for sharing. Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wales looks like a beautiful country! The coast line is very rugged, I understand but beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty country, I can see why you miss it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful memories that you'll always have. When you feel homesick you can sit and remember. So nice that you're happy where you are right now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. {{{{big smiles}}} I hope you post more pictures of Wales...I never been over the pond, wink. Have a beautiful weekend friend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi,
    lovely memories!!!!! love the countryside of the united kingdom. the welsh hills are so beautiful.
    have a nice weekend,
    regina

    ReplyDelete