Wednesday 16 March 2016

Crafting Crazy...

I really am addicted to my crafting right now...
Over the last couple of weeks I have gone a little crazy
 Hearts for my Etsy shop..completed..
and not quite completed

 Yo Yos

 Crochet..
which I havent done for many years..
then suddenly got inspired

I even made a little basket 
after seeing Stephanies wonderful tutorial

I guess there is an upside to not going out to work after all

Love and Hugs
Phoebe x

Linking with Pink Saturday at How Sweet the Sound

15 comments:

  1. I love hearts and yo-yos! Yours are so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mary...I think its the colours that make them so pretty x

      Delete
  2. Everything is so lovely... I wish I could crochet as well as you do. My granny squares always come out all wonky!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pure luck rather than skill I think Debi. But thank you anyway x

      Delete
  3. You are very busy and very creative too! I like the things you create. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you GM...I think anything in pastel shades is very pretty x

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous hearts. But where is your Etsy shop?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Elizabeth. Here's a link to my Etsy Shop, imaginatively named Phoebe's World...lol x

      https://www.etsy.com/shop/PhoebesWorld

      Delete
  5. Beautiful, Phoebe. You and others have such talent. Have a beautiful day, friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Linda...I wish I had your talent for studying x

      Delete
  6. Such beautiful things! I love the colors. The little basket is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your crafting is beautiful! I haven't crocheted in a while either but I think you might have inspired me to pull out my yarn baskets again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I would love to see whet you make x

      Delete