Friday 1 October 2021

Two Out Of Three Aint Bad....

 Well a good start to a new month...Today I had to take a trip to Urgent Care. The persistant cough I have had for a couple of months.. apparently caused by my hernia and acid reflux.. has gradually got worse over the past week. It has come to a point now that its affecting my breathing. When I cough... its hard to take a breath afterwards. And.. I have cut down on my walking as its difficult for me. At first I thought it could be covid...but we are fully vaccinated. Plus... I have no other symptoms.

And the doctor confirmed it. But what I do have is a nasty lung infection. Two types of antibiotics.... and inhaler...  and lots of rest have been prescribed...

Well two out of three aint bad...

Love and Hugs
Phoebe x

No comments:

Post a Comment