Tuesday 19 October 2021

Incy Wincy...What a Spider!!!!...

I have always hated spiders... and just like my dad.. have always been mildly freaked out by them. Mum was a bugger... if there was one in the house..she would put a teacup over it until dad got home... then release it... and giggle as the spider... and dad ran. And believe me when I say that when I lived in Wales.. ther were lots of spiders.. from little fat furry ones...to the ones with tiny bodies and great long legs... and the big ugly ones that eye you from the corner of the ceiling in your bedroom!
But never...ever did I lift the lid of the outside bin... and come face face with a Black Widow. I wasnt sure at first.... but MrD said the red markings gave it away...
I guess I wont be taking the trash out for a while.....

Love and Hugs
Phoebe x

1 comment: