Tuesday 12 October 2021

He's in Control...

Its Teal Tuesday..and yesterday I had a stark reminder that cancer has absolutely no respect... not for age..gender.. race or creed. And Im asking for prayers

I had a message from the UK that a favourite aunt has been diagnosed with terminal cancer in her abdomen She hasn't been well for a couple of months.. to the point now she can hardly get around, not eating and breathless. Finally they found fluid in her stomach so she went in to have a litre and a half drained. They did a biopsy and she had results show she can have some treatment to prolong life but nothing can cure it. I thank God that she isn't in pain but she is so poorly as she has fluid building up in her back so she will have to go back to have it drained.

This news has hit me hard...This wonderful lady played a huge part in my growing up years..and being so far from home is weighing heavy on me. My heart is breaking for my dear uncle. After being joined at the hip for sixty years... I don't think he will cope without her

This is in Gods hands... He's in control

Love and Hugs
Phoebe x

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry. Cancer is awful. We had to go to the funeral home tonight for a friend who passed at 54 from breast cancer.
    I'm praying for your aunt.

    ReplyDelete