Tuesday 26 October 2021

My Little Pumpkins....

I dont particularly "celebrate" Halloween... but I do enjoy seeing how people decorate their houses... and I loved watching my two youngest grandbabies carving their pumpkins over Facetime yesterday.
Growing up in Wales... Halloween was just one night where you dressed up as witches etc... normally for primary school.. and carved a turnip. 
I dont think I saw a real pumpkin til I worked in London in the mid 80s. And I dont remember kids trick or treating til the 90s... tho my memory my be muddled over that point.
But the babies did a fab job...and it was a real treat joining in with the fun

Love and Hugs
Phoebe x


2 comments:

  1. Your grandbabies are beautiful! They did a great job on their pumpkins!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They did good! I've never seen a carved turnip before.

    ReplyDelete