Monday 7 December 2020

Whats for Dinner ~ Meal Plan Monday

Amongst ridiculous double standards of covid restictions we are on lockdown again. Im not happy... Im tired of it... but I will comply. And thats all I have to say about that.....

So not much to report this morning. My new fireplace has been located.. and it is on its way. I should have it (hopefully) in a day or two. Cant wait to decorate it...although MrD has a few jobs to do for the rooom to be finished completely.

Ive been busy stitching a couple of items to put in the Christmas parcels for the Uk...but everything is wrapped now so the parcels and Christmas cards can be mailed tomorrow. I may walk to the Post Office as the weather is still lovely...even tho we are expecting the strong Santa Ana winds today.

So for the rest of the week.. Im going to try and walk every day.. I go so early I never see anyone.. I think some Christmas baking is on the cards. How do Mince Pies and an Eggnog Pound Cake sound? Then I plan to sit down every afternoon and watch a Christmas movie whilst doing a bit of sewing...and replacing some of the "lost" photos on the Blog.  Perfect!

Have a lovely week everyone... here's the dinner menu..

Weekly Plan - 7th December 2020
 
Monday              Chicken Low Mein


Tuesday              Chipotle Shrimp Tacos


Wednesday         Pork Loin, Potatoes Au Gratin, Green Beans

Thursday            Pasta Alfredo, Garlic Bread

Friday                 
Baked Fish and Chips, Tartre Sauce


Saturday             Chicken Burgers

Sunday                Homemade Chowder, Crusty Bread



2 comments:

  1. I am tired of COVID too. I just wish that everyone would comply so that it will go away. I am still waiting for a couple of things to arrive before I send my packages out and I haven't started wrapping the things that stay here... but I'll get there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUM, this makes me hungry! Enjoy your week, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete