Monday 13 April 2020

Whats For Dinner ~ Meal Plan Monday


I hope everyone had a happy and blessed weekend. Mr D and I ploughed through three wonderful old movies... "King of Kings".. "The Greatest Story Ever Told" and "The Robe".. aswell as watching the Easter Sunday service livestreamed from our church. A lovely uplifting time.

As we enter another week in quarentine.. I hope everyone is coping ok. MrD and I are just fine... although he does get to go to work every day so its a change of scene for him. Im still happy planning my pantry meals...keeping the place clean and tidy and settling down in the afternoons with a coffee... my sewing or knitting and a good black and white movie or detective story

Breakfasts and lunches are still the same...but here is this weeks Dinner menu..

Weekly Plan - 13th April 2020
 

Monday              Honey Garlic Chicken, Brown Rice and Red Quinoa and Vegetables

Tuesday               Pork Carnitas..

Wednesday 
 
      Chicken Tenders, Fries and Peas


Thursday            Spinach and Mushroom Alfredo
                             
Friday                 Teriyaki Turkey Burgers

Saturday             JalapeƱo Popper Grilled Cheese Sandwiches.with Bacon and Avocado

Sunday                Leftover Beef Stew from the Freezer , Baked Potato


Stay well..stay safe... and have a good week 

Love and Hugs
Phoebe x


3 comments:

  1. I want to come live with you! This all sounds delicious. Our daughter is a meal planner, too. HOPE you've had a great Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always have the best menus!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had a blessed Easter Sunday! I watched services on-line but would rather have been at my Church, NEXT YEAR we will be there! I need a change of scenery but hanging in here. It won't last forever, that's what I keep telling myself:) Enjoy your day dear friend, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete