Saturday 11 April 2020

Easter Saturday....

Easter Saturday started nice and early... with Little Miss having tea with Grandpa...
Later she put on the apron I made her for Christmas
and showed us how to make Bunny Crispie Cakes...
 just in case we wanted to make some after our Homemade Hot Cross Buns are all eaten.
We toasted and ate some buns this afternoon 
when MrD and I settled down to watch King of Kings...
Of course...I had to keep my hands busy so I worked on my crochet blanket..
Im nearly ready to do the edging... if I can decide which colour to use..
Pink.. green.. blue or just leave it white... decisions decisions...
MrD went to collect the mail ..and popped to the corner store to surprise me with an ice cream treat
I had a couple of spoonfuls.. but it tasted funkyand was a bit grainy.. 
I put it down to the chocolate being different to what Im used to in the UK...
 and it was an ice cream I hadnt tried before. So... MrD finished it off.
As I threw the empty container into the bin...I noticed the date.! Ooops!

Can you get food poisoning from old ice cream?? Lol

Happy Easter everyone

Love and Hugs 
Phoebe x

1 comment:

  1. Little Miss is adorable! So nice that you got to video chat with her. We chatted with two of our grands, texted with two others and the other three sent us photos.

    ReplyDelete