Friday 3 April 2020

Crazy???

Another Friday of our "stay home..stay safe" order. Are you getting through it ok??.. Or.. like my granddaughter... are you feeling a little crazy. I have always been a home bird..but looking at the same four walls is getting tedious... but Im coping ok. I must say that Im appreciating standing in the sunshine a lot more.. and the thought of just taking a drive .. or sitting in the park or at the beach is quite exciting..
Its sad that people are actually getting arrested in some places for doing things alone.. like the guy who was paddle boarding alone in the ocean! But rules are rules and we have to stay safe.

Staying home is also not doing much for my appearance either. I have developed what I fondly refer to as  my "Lockdown Look"... Messy hair ( I need a proper haircut and colour).. Pale.. mottled skin (I need to bask in some sunshine)... No Makeup ( Just a bit of eye stuff as Im not wasting it when no one sees me plus MrD says he likes the natural look!) Bags under the eyes and wrinkles ( no excuse just getting old) .. and of course Im home all the time so Im in my scruffs and an apron. But Im safe and well... so .. Im not complaining.. Have you got a" Lockdown Look"??? Dare you share??


Also today.. the CDC advised that everyone should wear masks when outside. They are as scarce as hens teeth right now ... and we have a couple...but I thought I would try make some more.. especially as its MrD who is taking all the risks by going out to work everyday..and doing whatever shopping we may need . I have all the supplies...so why not..


Take care everyone..
Stay safe.. stay well... stay strong

Love and Hugs
Phoebe x

2 comments:

  1. I'm still working of course, so no lock down look, but I did attempt to trim my own hair! It was getting really bad. I know the beautician is going to have a hard time fixing it, but I bet I won't be the first.
    Your granddaughter is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I do have a home look about me now that my hair is growing and needs a cut. I draw in my eyebrows and put on lipstick everyday but no foundation. I do get dressed but that's because my grandchildren call to video chat and I need to be recognizable!
    I'm making masks too!!

    ReplyDelete