Friday 17 April 2020

Flatten the Curvey...

So.. by now you have all heard of "Flattening the Curve"..but have you heard of "Quarentine 15". According to some experts.. thats the amount of weight the average person will put on during Lockdown!! Thats pounds by the way.. not stones...although...
Anyway I was lamenting this to Hubby the other day after doing my 20 minute youtube walk with Leslie Sansome. I know I havent lost any weight since this virus started.

But then an old friend posted a pic of me that I have never seen before. Eeek!! Seriously James!! Taken about 20 years ago.. it shows how truly unfit ..how dreadfully unhappy ... and how unhealthy I was at that time. Even that size 32 cardigan was too small. And its the first time ever my head looks small compared to my body..lol (yes I have a big head...especially next to my hubbys) And how old do I look?? I was about 36 in that pic!
But it shows me how far I have come... how happy I am... that a few pounds dont matter that much (tho no more than a few)... and why I will never go back...

Stay safe..stay well... stay strong..... and put the cookie jar down

Love and Hugs 
Phoebe x

No comments:

Post a Comment