Tuesday 21 April 2020

Changes...

I have never been one for "Change".... and the last couple of months have been full of them. I like to get all my ducks in a row and be prepared. When MrD changed his job it coincided with the start of the Corona Virus.. so dealing with that I also had to organize for a change of home... (that was a biggie). ...It wasnt all bad as I knew there would be no more  getting up at1.30am  and less hours for more pay.. meant I could look forward to spending more time with hubby

 MrD's job is going really well.. The plant is up and running and even with a skeleton staff ..this week orders started to go out. More workers will be joining them next week. Rebar is still in big demand to keep the infrastucture going. 

What I didnt realize is that a change of employment meant a change of  his medical insurance so no more Dr Phan (I'm devestated!) no more Dr Im. .or Dr Chu...or Dr Kim. Im especially sad to lose Dr Phan... who got me through my chemotherapy with his amazing beside manner and cheerful optimism

So the hunt is on for a new oncologist..gynaegologist and GP. Right now the GP is more important so we searched through all the names on the list we were given..and we have found one we think fits our needs..even tho hes over in Glendale
He seems like a nice man...
Lets hope we dont need him any time soon....

Love and Hugs
Phoebe x

No comments:

Post a Comment