Monday 6 April 2020

Whats For Dinner ~ Meal Plan Monday


Its a very rainy start to Easter week.. so its not too bad having to stay in..

Today Im going to start decorating for Easter... which wont take me very long..then do a bit more stitiching. I may evenmake myself a new apron

In the Kitchen Im going to experiment with a couple of new recipes... using up fresh veggies in the fridge..and items from my freezer and store cupboard. There are a few veggies that need chopping and put into the freezer too. Also in the next couple of days..Im going to make Hot Cross Buns. I havent made them for a long long time.. but its an easy recipe so hopefully they will turn out well.

I think the trick of this isolation is to stay busy.. and Im lucky because I can always find things to do. How are you coping in this pandamic?

Whatever you do.. stay well.. stay safe...stay strong x

Weekly Plan - 6th April 2020
 
Monday               
Farmhouse Pork & Cabbage Sauté

Tuesday               Chicken Frajitas, Spanish Rice

Wednesday          Slow Cooker Chicken Pot Pie

Thursday             One Pot Goulash
                             
Friday                  Grilled Salmon, Potatoes, Peas, Parsley Sauce

Saturday              Chili Dogs (Hubby request)

Sunday                 Grilled Steak, Garlic Mashed Potatoes,Brocolli and Mushrooms



6 comments:

  1. I've never cooked so many days in a row in my life!! :) Sure would be nice to go out again!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a good looking menu! I think you'll have to share a photo of your hot cross buns.

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANK YOU FOR YOUR MEAL PLAN. HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL EASTER WEEK.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...you have me drooling with your week's menu. All of it sounds great. Ya, stay busy so the weeks to come will pass quickly...you got that right.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Meal planning is a little different during these times. Trying to use everything I have before getting out. Have a blessed day dear friend, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete