Monday 29 July 2019

Whats for Dinner~Meal Plan Monday


Its the last few days of July.. and I cant really believe Im saying that. Time is flying

Another busy..and fun.. week ahead. More food preserving in the kitchen and cookies to bake for Thursday for our Ladies Group in the park. Plus hubby enjoyed the Zucchini Bread so much ... he wants me to make it again.

Friday we are going to the Orange County Fair. Its the last weekend and life has been so full we almost missed it. Saturday we are going to spend a relaxing day at the beach.

We are eating a lot of chicken these days... and beef only once or twice a month. I only wish I could get MrD to eat more fish...even if its in stick form. So this Thursday its beef ...and its done in the slow cooker. We have to go for a follow up to Hubbys medical procedure from two weeks ago. It showed that he has a hernia and two stomach ulcers... so the doctor want s to see if the pills he gave him are helping. Hes also going to ask if hes slowed down at work.. ..I think they will hear the laughing in China!!! Men!

Have a great week

Weekly Plan - 29th July 2019
 
Monday              Lemon Chicken, Vegetable Stir Fry, 


Tuesday              Mexican Pork Carnitas


Wednesday         Cilantro Lime Chicken Kebabs, Rice and Salad


Thursday            Spicy Slow Cooker Beef and Peppers, Mashed Potatoes, Broccoli


Friday                 
Orange County Fair


Saturday             Beach Day 

Sunday                Chicken Tenders, Spicy Potato Wedges, Ranch Dip


8 comments:

  1. You are so good about planning your meals. When the weather is as hot as it has been lately, we tend to eat salads and sandwiches, occasionally cooking something on the outdoor grill.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your menu. I've tried doing that for the week, but it doesn't work for us, it's me or him that decides we don't want it and then I have to think of something else or go out to eat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your menu. I've tried doing that for the week, but it doesn't work for us, it's me or him that decides we don't want it and then I have to think of something else or go out to eat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how I wish I could make a weekly meal plan. I go to the store and buy meal fixins but don't really make a plan. Enjoy your week especially beach day:) HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It all looks great. Wish I could have a meal plan that is this adventurous! 💙😂

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do you ever change meals around and eat them different days?
    I just can't stick to planned meals.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are some good looking meals! The pork carnitas sound yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You make wonderful meals!! We don't care much for fish around here, in fact, we don't care for any seafood. And here we live near the source of all that seafood. My grown kids eat all kinds of strange things like Octopus and seaweed.

    ReplyDelete