Monday 22 July 2019

Whats For Dinner ~ Meal Plan Monday


Another busy week coming up. Busy but enjoyable. Someone gave me a recipe for Zucchini Bread. It sounds interesting.. and I've never tried it so I'll give it a go. I'm also going to attempt to dehydrate potatoes.. yes I really have the Food Preserving Bug

I need to do a bit of sewing too. .. a couple of hearts for my Etsy Shop... and maybe a new apron for myself.. I desperately need one

With Bible Study in the park on Thursday morning.. our monthly Knots of Love Ministry on Saturday..and a birthday party on Saturday afternoon... its a pretty full week.

I wonder if I could stretch a couple of hours in each day...


Weekly Plan - 22nd July 2019
 
Monday              Sweet and Sour Chicken  Vegetable Stir Fry, 


Tuesday              Chicken Frajitas, Refried Beans, Pico de Gallo.


Wednesday         Ham, Poached Eggs, Potato Wedges, Peas


Thursday            Slow Cooker Stuffed Peppers, Salad

Friday                 
Teriyaki Turkey Burgers on Toasted Buns


Saturday             Birthday Party 

Sunday                Chicken, Garlic Roast Potatoes, Broccoli, Corn


No comments:

Post a Comment