Tuesday 30 July 2019

Parting is Such Sweet Sorrow

Today I say good bye to two Constant Companions
They have walked miles with me.. 
taken me on many adventures..through lifes ups and downs. 
Today we walked our final 10,000 steps together.. 
enjoying the early morning sunshine 
and finding the first snail I have seen since moving to America five years ago..
(seriously!!) 
They have served me well and deserve a well earned rest in Shoe Heaven.. 
(no I dont mean the Jimmy Choo store).... 
RIP my Good and Faithful Friends

Love and Hugs
Phoebe x

p.s..I couldnt afford a coffin...I hope the kitchen bin is ok......

7 comments:

  1. I've put many pairs of shoes to sleep!!
    Been wearing Keene shoes lately. My son recommended them to me and I just LOVE them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A good pair of shoes is a wonderful thing. They served you well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post just made me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. At first I thought you seriously had to say farewell to two friends. I'm so glad it was just shoes!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They served you well and long! Parting is such sweet sorrow. I understand.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet post, great laugh!

    Chy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I thought it was serious at first, u ntill you mentioned shoes!😂

    ReplyDelete