Monday 15 July 2019

Whats for Dinner ~Meal Plan Monday


I think Summer has finally arrived...either that or my hot flashes are getting considerably worse. My knee still isn't right... so I'm not walking so far...so thankfully I'm back before the sun gets too high in the sky

Its an easy food menu this week...for me anyway. Saturday we are planning another day at the beach..with stronger sun cream... and a new beach gazebo this time....

MrD has a medical procedure on Thursday so has to fast all day Wednesday. I will just eat light...and not eat in front of him. That would just be plain cruel...wouldn't it..😝😝

Weekly Plan - 15th July 2019
 
Monday              Chicken Stir Fry, 


Tuesday              Chicken Tacos. Avocado Salad


Wednesday         Hubby's Fast Day


Thursday            Spinach Omelette and Wholemeal Toast

Friday                 
Vegetable Pizza


Saturday             Day out  at the Beach

Sunday                Korean Chicken, Baked Potato and Salad


No comments:

Post a Comment