Thursday 4 July 2019

Earthquake!!

We had a wonderful relaxing 4th of July... even though it got off to a rocky start. We had just pulled up at Long Beach...and the truck started to shake. At first I thought it was MrD messing around.. but then I saw people on the grassy knolls beside the car park getting a bit panicky.

We were having a 6.4 earthquake. MrD seemed quite undisturbed by it as he proudly got his new little cart out of the back and loaded it with our "stuff".
We did feel a couple of little after shocks...but they were nothing. 
So I lathered myself with 100+ factor sunscreen, got my stitching out...
and enjoyed a relaxing afternoon..
While MrD... playfully looked out for Tsunamis
And..for all my caution.....
 I think I may have caught the sun

Thank you California...this is one 4th of July I wont forget

Love and Hugs
Phoebe x



No comments:

Post a Comment