Friday 7 September 2018

End of the Week Stroll

After spending a lovely few days with my hubby...and resting my aching foot.. my walking partner and I hit the road again at 5.30 this morning. Look at those cheeks...I dont think they will ever go!
It started well.. my ankle held up well.. no pain.. and my new trainers were really comfortable. About an hour in.. I started having a few problems. My ankle and arch of my foot started giving me jip and for about 10 minutes my lower leg was painful. I walked through it..but Im beginning to think there may be a slight problem.. so I have bowed to MrDs request and I will phone the doctors office on Monday.
Hes absolutely right..if I let it go on much longer I may be doing more damage..and may scupper my goals. I may be making a small problem much worse. Its best to get it checked out.
Anyway.this mornings walking steps arent too bad..14,356 by 9.30... and my food choices all week have been pretty good. I will weigh myself tomorrow...just to see what the affects of lack of exercise will be. Fingers crossed
Also tomorrow... we have a very exciting day planned ....cant wait to tell you about it..

Love and Hugs
Phoebe x

1 comment:

  1. I love going on nature walks too! I hope your ankle is okay. You're right, better to be safe than sorry!

    ReplyDelete