Tuesday 18 September 2018

Bits and Bobs.....

Its been a Hodge Podge kind of day.

I know I'm supposed to be resting my foot...
but I was feeling a bit stir crazy... 
so I left the house as the sun was coming up..
and took a quick walk just to get some fresh air.
I'm so glad I did...just look at those colours..
When I came home I had kitchen chores to do..
Baking Low Fat Banana Bread...one for now ..one for later
and then making dozens of meatballs for the freezer. 
And finally I started designing a Christmas gift for a friend...
I'm not saying what it is and who its for...
shhhh its a secret!

I'm still resisting the urge to Fall decorate..
and start on the Pumpkin Spice everything....

Just a few more days.....

Love and Hugs
Phoebe x

1 comment:

  1. That does not sound like a very restful day for your foot! You are the second blogger I've read this morning who made banana bread, now I have a craving for it! Hope your foot is feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete