Its been a busy week in the kitchen.
I had a clear out in the freezer so I also dehydrated bags of strawberries that I found...
And made a couple of shepherds pies to take their place.
which MrD has been eating as a dip so I had to hide some for tomorrows burgers
And as I write this... I have trays of cookies in the oven ready for the bake sale
and todays Bible group study.
I love working in my kitchen
Carrot Cake Cookies
These cookies are so easy to make. They are so moist...and the cinnamon gives a perfect Fall flavour
1 carrot cake mix
1/2 cup butter, melted
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 cup white chocolate chips
1/2 cup Kraft caramel bits
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the cake mix, butter, eggs, vanilla, and cinnamon.
- Beat until combined.
- Stir in the white chips and caramel bits by hand.
- Chill dough in refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- Form dough into 36 balls and place on baking sheet.
- Bake at 350* for 10 minutes.
- Let cool on pan 2-3 minutes.
- Gently remove from pan to cooling rack a metal spatula.
- The caramel will start to stick to the pan if you leave it cool too much.
- Cool completely.
- Store in air tight container.
Love and Hugs