Monday 20 November 2017

Meal Plan Monday

Thanksgiving week....and the Menu Plan should be really simple... seeing as the 14lb turkey MrD and I bought is actually 22lb!! Turkey sandwich anyone? Both Hubby and I misread the label... but he says not to worry about it...just make plenty of mashed potatoes and stuffing and he will live on leftovers for a week. Im sure I can rustle up a few turkey recipes

Today I'm doing a major houseclean so its throw everything into the Crockpot and let it simmer all day.. Tomorrow of course its Taco Tuesday. And Wednesday Im trying a new recipe. I saw it over on My Little Corner of the World and it looked so good and easy to throw together in the crockpot so I can get on with other Thanksgiving prep. Mari always makes wonderful dishes. Just follow this Link to her post

Have a great week everyone... try not to stress too much...and remember.. Christmas is just round the corner...YAY!

Weekly Plan - 20th November 2017
 
Monday            
Crockpot Pork Chops and Onions, Potatoes and Carrots

Tuesday             Tacos

Wednesday        Southwestern White Chili

Thursday           Thanksgiving

Friday                
Leftovers

Saturday            
Turkey Curry and Rice

Sunday               Fellowship

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a wonderful menu! I think you'll like the chili, we sure do.
    Happy Thanksgiving to you two!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good menu! Happy Thanksgiving.☺

    ReplyDelete