Monday 6 November 2017

Meal Plan Monday


Its officially Fall. How do I know? Well.. temperatures have dropped below 75 (some of the time).. Im wearing trousers instead of shorts when I go on my walks (some of the time)..Im sleeping under a sheet instead of on top of the bedding (some of the time) and Im taking warm baths instead of cool showers (most of the time). The biggest clue is that Christmas movies are on tv twenty four hours a day... seven days a week. All very exciting.. as I really have the need to get our home done up like Santas grotto.. but I want to get Thanksgiving out of the way before I put up even one piece of tinsel (the struggle is real people). Got to get those Christmas cards written tho... especially the ones going to the UK. Any excuse for a bit of festive spirit...

Weekly Plan - 6th November 2017
 
Monday             Crockpot Honey Barbeque Chicken, Baked potatoes 


Tuesday             Chili, Cornbread


Wednesday        Pork chops, Roasted Potatoes, Carrots, Corn

Thursday           Beef and Spinach Pasta Bake

Friday                
Breaded Chicken Tenders, Mac and Cheese 

Saturday            
Loaded Broccoli and Cheese Soup

Sunday               Fellowship


10 comments:

  1. Gosh! I'd sure like to eat at your house this week; it all looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sandra... you are very welcome to join us x

      Delete
  2. You've inspired me to go back to following a menu plan again, like I did many years ago when the children were at home. I'll see how long I'll stick with it. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you GM.. I always enjoy seeing other peoples meal plans. It inspires me to cook something different x

      Delete
  3. Your meal plans look great...homey and delicious! I am trying to get on track with meal plans. Some days I succeed; others I don't. Your meal plans are inspiring! Have a blessed week ahead! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rebecca. When I was poorly I lost track of doing them. It helps me so much to be doing them again x

      Delete
  4. You have a great menu! Do you ever have leftovers? With just the two of us, I always end up with leftovers and often have enough for another meal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Mari...always leftovers. Hubby goes to to work at 2.30am and gets home around 4pm. Leftovers provide him with a hot meal for lunch if he fancies one. x

      Delete
  5. Your blog header and background are SO pretty!! I like everything on your menu! I am in the mood for gingerbread and baked apples.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Karen. Ohhhh I havent had a baked apple for ages.. Now I really fancy one x

      Delete