Monday 20 June 2022

Whats For Dinner ~ Meal Plan Monday

I hope everyone had a Happy Fathers Day. For me it was time to celebrate all the Dads in my life...
From the kindest..funniest most gentle man who gave me life... to the man who stepped up to be the best dad and grandpa/gaga to my offspring when he didnt have to... and to my two sons and son in law who have given me the most amazing grandbabies. Thank you for the love... hard working example you bestow... and being the best role models our "Littles" could wish for
 So back to this weeks plans.. I have been gifted a huge bag of lemons that I need to process so I have some canning to do...and I will have to get it done early as we are heading for some super hot temps.

Thursday..my friend and I are doing something we havent done for a while... going to a couple of Estate Sales. It should be fun

Then Friday... MrD and I have a bit of DIY and grocery shopping to do when he finishes work... so he is treating me to a Fish Supper from  the local British Fish and Chip Shop. It will make a nice change from Friday Night Pizza and give me a night off from the kitchen. 

What are your plans for this week?

Weekly Plan - 20th June 2022

Monday               Chicken Chow Mein

Tuesday               Tacos, Cilantro Lime Rice, 

Wednesday          Honey Garlic Pork Chops, Sour Cream Mashed Potatoes

Thursday             Cajun Chicken Pasta Bake, 

Friday                  Fish and Chips Supper (Take out Treat)

Saturday              Pineapple Chicken, Potato Salad, Garden Salad

Sunday                 Turkey Curry, Rice, Naan Bread, Mango Chutney


No comments:

Post a Comment